LEADER NORTH CORK is seeking Expressions of Interest for LEADER funding in North Cork.
All potential applicants must complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) prior to submitting an application for support.
EOIs may be accepted on a ‘rolling call’ (‘first-come, first served’) basis, but there may also be targeted periodic calls for EOIs. The purpose of targeted calls for EOIs is to ensure that LEADER funding is targeted where it delivers the most value, is awarded based on a comparative assessment and secures equal opportunities for all potential applicants.
Targeted, periodic calls will be widely publicised, here on www.leadernorthcork.com, at information meetings and/ or in the local media.
A targeted call is a two stage process
Stage 1 – Call for EOIs Stage 1 will include:
- the theme or themes under which the call is issued;
- the proposed overall budget for the call;
- the maximum level of funding available to any individual project;
- the closing date for the receipt of such EOIs;and
- any additional qualifying criteria to be used to decide EOI eligibility, together with the timeframe for assessing and notifying EOI applicants of the results of the process
Stage 2 – Application stage:
Those successful at EOI stage (i.e. the project concerns eligible activity and is in line with the LDS) will be eligible to submit an application as part of the second stage of the targeted call. Every successful EOI must be informed of the qualifying criteria and marking scheme to be used, together with the timeframe for assessing and notifying applicants of the results of the process.
All successful applications will evaluated by an Independent Evaluation Committee and further submitted to the LAG for final decision.
To view the LEADER calls click the relevant link to your area.